A fire in a home is one of the most frightening events of a homeowner. Fire can create an ample amount of damage. That also includes major problems such as smoke odor penetrates building materials and personal belongings, canned food that was hit by the fire can expand and contract, causing food spoilage, and since fire fighters need to drench water to extinguish fire to your home, it can lead to water damage.
Fire damage can be very devastating. It is very important to contact a company that provides fire damage restoration services as this can get worsen if not treated properly.
We, at Square One Restoration Company, provides 24/7 service and a quick response to emergency situations. We make sure that we provide superior results to satisfy our customers. We have well-trained technicians that can provide excellent services, bringing your home to its normal phase.
Our Fire Damage Restoration Process Include:
- 24/7 Emergency Services
- Thorough Inspection and Evaluating the damage for an action plan
- Board-up newly formed openings caused by fire
- Cleaning soot and residue from fire damage
- Removal of smoke odor, sanitation and air-purification
- Careful removal and securing of damaged household goods and personal belongings
- Water damage restoration that includes drying up and sanitation
- Complete Restoration – Reconstruction of the affected areas
Why Trust Square One Restoration
We are one of the leading restoration companies in the Inland Empire. We assure our customers that we provide excellent results, bringing their home to its normal phase faster. We well trained experts that can work fast and efficient. We can coordinate with your insurance provider to make the process of claiming the insurance stress-free.
Be sure to call for help right away!
The sooner you get in touch with us, the greater the tendency of mitigating the amount of the damaged areas. If you experience fire damage in your home, contact us immediately and we will be there an hour after your call.